So this last Sunday, Weston graduated from Nursery into Primary- Sunbeams. It was really exciting. And Weston was done with nursery already. I think he will like Sunbeams better, even if he is one of those kids who are never seated in their chairs. All Sunday we was singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam," it was really cute, and it gives me hope that there is an angel in him somewhere:). Now I am ready to put Natahuel in Nursery.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
No More NuRSerY.......
So this last Sunday, Weston graduated from Nursery into Primary- Sunbeams. It was really exciting. And Weston was done with nursery already. I think he will like Sunbeams better, even if he is one of those kids who are never seated in their chairs. All Sunday we was singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam," it was really cute, and it gives me hope that there is an angel in him somewhere:). Now I am ready to put Natahuel in Nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My boy Jacob is totally way too crazy for primary....I'm so happy that your having a great primary experience! 2 weeks ago i totally left church early to drive home and cry----i don't wish that on anyone! Happy day that Weston loves primary!
Post a Comment