Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year Resolutions 2009......

Now, I know I am a little late, but better late then never I guess. I have decided to voice out and write down my resolutions for this new 2009 Year. And also I haven't started some of them so maybe this will help me out to start them. Here they are
1. I still need to lose baby weight. I am not at my target weight yet soon, my goal is to be closer to it my Summer '09. Now I am not going to put down my weight now for all to see, I will make my own chart for myself to see. How to achieve:- I am going to continue my exercise plan ( Yoga, Cardio, & Weight lifting) - put up magazines clippings of bodies that I do want - try not to eat pizza as often as I do. Limit myself!! I will get there.
2. Saying Family prayer each night with the whole family. How to achieve:- Get some sort of sticker chart up and let Weston out stickers on when we do. Hopefully this will help me in getting Weston excited so he can remind me.
3. Scripture study. How to achieve:- I will get one of those color in things to help me keep track of where I am at
- also just got this really nice planner so I will put it in there as well
Now these aren't listed in any order as what is my first priority. They are all IMPORTANT. I have a lot to work on this year. So I need to get started.

1 comment:

Aaron and Kaime said...

I would love your address so i can send you a wedding announcement.