Monday, December 8, 2008

CaKE EattINg FuN.......





Matthew and I were very interested in seeing how Nathanuel would react to the cake eating fun, because with Weston he hated it. He (Weston) wouldn't touch the cake so I had to place his hand on top of it, and boy all he did was just cry, he wanted none of it. But to our surprise Nathanuel was very much interested in it. He enjoyed it better when we gave him a spoon. He is in this attitude when he loves to feed himself or at least think he can. He was at it for a good 15 minutes. Auntie Jen had made him his own little white cake with whip cream frosting. I actually didn't get a before picture of the cake but we did on video tape. Thank you Auntie Jen(and her family), Auntie Emily,Auntie Sara,and Auntie Natalie for coming to Nathanuel party. :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I like how you can see the spitty goodness mixed in with the frosting on his face.