Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its BEen A WHile.....

I feel bad it has been about 2 months or longer. I have always been good at taking pictures but either developing them or posting seems to be the problem. And also nothing new has happen. Tonight Matthew is taking me to his end of the semester ROTC dinner. At this one we get all dressed up, so I am excited and finally I will have some pictures of Matthew in his get-up(But this will be his formal getup). Other the n that nothing else. I can't wait for summer to be here. All the nice weather. I am now getting tired of Utah coldness and snow. Oh we are taking a vacation to California this summer. That will be fun. Taking WEston to Disneyland, Sea World. I CAN't wait. Also I am ready to hit the beach. That will be fun because it will be Nathanuel's first time to the beach. So I am hoping that he will tan nicely. But we will see. So this will be my project to get pictures up. I will be better.

1 comment:

Aaron and Kaime said...

Hey when i send the announcement to you will you share it with your sister and mother pls? I have not gotten their address and if you just let them know that might be easier unless you have the address pls. Did you ever know Emily Lutes? I need her address as well.