Monday, December 8, 2008

NatHaNuEL 1st BiRthDaY

On Sunday, we had a small party for Nathanuel's 1st birthday. He got a stuff lion, (which he loves to hug, and bite) and some very needed clothes. I tried to have him rip open the gift but he was only interested in the small pieces he had taken off.


The first thing he did when he saw the Lion was give it a hug. He is so cute.

Not very interested in smiling at the camera, but loves to grab it and show off his double chin goodness.

THe pictures are backwards: this was an hour before his party. He had just woke up from his nap. Not very attractive when he is tired. And also not very happy.

When daddy picked him up from his crib. Trying to give a smile but can't too hard. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Aww you're not being fair...he smiles when he sees me :P

Veronica said...

I can't believe he is ONE! Happy bday to Nathanuel. I love him eating the cake, so fun.