Wednesday, November 19, 2008

THEy gROw uP sO fAST..........

So the other day WEston came out of the bathroom with a spit wad from the bathroom and threw it up at the ceiling. Now I know all kids do this but he is only 3 yrs old. Then I guess I had bought those stick candies for Halloween, and on Sunday he was eating one, but instead of eating he starting smoking it. In between his figures with the sounds and everything. I was about fall over. Again he is only 3. Hopefully he is getting everything out of his system now so when his teenage years come around it is all out. That is my wish.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

This post makes me laugh!

Valerie said...

Wait untill he starts school!

Natalie said...

I know, it all happened so fast I didn't even know what he did and then I saw it on the ceiling, lol. He's just an "early bloomer."