i finally got a picture of Nathanuel standing in his costume, but I couldn't get a picture from behind to see his tail. We went to our old neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. WEston was fearless at first and walked up to the doors alone, but after a while he wouldn't. He was scared of pumpkins by the end of the night. I think he was getting tired. WE were out for about 2 1/2 hours. Now that Halloween is done now we can move to Christmas. :)
Monday, November 3, 2008
HAppY HAlLoWEeN
i finally got a picture of Nathanuel standing in his costume, but I couldn't get a picture from behind to see his tail. We went to our old neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. WEston was fearless at first and walked up to the doors alone, but after a while he wouldn't. He was scared of pumpkins by the end of the night. I think he was getting tired. WE were out for about 2 1/2 hours. Now that Halloween is done now we can move to Christmas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They both look cute! Nathanuel is starting to look a lot like Weston. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment