



So Weston had start preschool. He enjoys it a lot. His cousin Samuel is in his class. So Matthew took him shopping to go get a backpack for him. When I came home I wanted to see what backpack Weston picked thinking it was going to be an X-men or Batman. But no he picked out a blue Nike backpack. I look at Matthew and he said that he had nothing to do with it, he was showing Weston the X-Men backpacks but he wanted the Nike. I put a folder in there and had to show Weston how to use it, but no he still hasn't put anything in it. I wasn't able to be there on his first day but Matthew went. He goes Tuesday, Thursday 1230-230. On October 20th I get to go on a field trip to Pumpkin Land with him and his class. I am excited and can't wait. Weston also has joined a soccer through Provo Rec. Center. They didn't have any practices but had games every Thursday. His first game was kind of hard, he didn't really know what to do and looked like he was a little afraid of the ball. But he kept getting better, on his last game he went after the ball like crazy and even his coach was surprise. No goals but that is okay, he had fun. My Mom and two sisters came out to watch his last soccer game. It was good to have them there.
Okay now we will go back to Labor Day weekend. My Mom and Dad came out and took us to Heber. There we visited family and went fishing. Weston was excited this was his first tine fishing. We used his cousins fishing pole and his Grandpa helped him put his line out and gave it to him to hold and watch......... then there was a pull......... Grandpa helped Weston pull in a little Tiger Trout. His first fish. i wanted to get a picture of Weston and his first fish, but when Grandpa pulled the line closer to Weston, he started to get really scared and grab onto Grandpa. Weston got the only fish that day. We had to cut the today short because we got rained out. When we got to the truck we were all wet, especially Thanuel(his jacket didn't do much of keeping the rain off him). I guess I should start blogging every week. I need to get better so I don't have long blogs like this.


1 comment:
you have a way cute fam britt! glad to see the update! how are you all doing? whats new?
Post a Comment