Thursday, July 2, 2009
ThE cRazIneSS oF thANuEl.....
So Thanuel is 19 months, so we are trying to take him off his bottle. Matthew decided to do it cold turkey, so last night he tried. I come home from Zumba around 930 pm and find Matthew sitting on the stairs and Thanuel screaming upstairs. It was going on about 45 minutes. I go upstairs and his face is RED. I take him out of the crib and he stops crying. He was so tired, he started to fall asleep, but when I tried to move him back to his crob he started up again. I mean it hurts to see him so sad, and angry. So i was thinking and took him back out and asked him if he wanted to lay down on Weston's Big Boy bed and he did. So MAtthew took out his crib mattress and laid it down on the floor. He happily went to the mattress and took his turtles. It was a Big change in his attitude. He was happy and loved it. He is growing up, he isn't my baby any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment