On Saturday, Matthew had a ALL DAY lab in Alta. So the boys and I had to get out of the house, it felt as if the walls where closing in on us. Even though we moved to a bigger place to control these boys, but no, it still doesn't feel big enough. The weather was a little chilly but we bundle up, and went out. Nathanuel wants to follow Weston everywhere but can't cuzz he doesn't walk yet, but is really close. I can not wait til these boys can keep each other entertained. Matthew and i have been "blessed" with TWO crazy, very energetic boys, we love them very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just saw your blog. I hope you don't mind me adding you.
The boys are so cute. Nathanuel looks like the white, mini version of Weston.
you have such a cute family. It has been a very long time.
Post a Comment