So I finally got my family photos. Nichelle came down to visit and took BEAUTIFUL pictures of us. We went down to the Provo river and waited for Nichelle to tell us what to do. Weston is 3yrs., and Nathanuel is 8 months.
I haven't seen Nathanuel since before we left this summer. He looks a lot different. Like Weston, but whiter. I hope my family is as beautiful as yours!
Hi~ Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog decor is so cute. Love it! I Love your family picture & didn't realize how close in age our kids are. I look forward to keeping up with your fam via the blog world!
We have been married for 4 wonderful years. We moved to Utah about 3 years ago, so Matthew can go to school at UVU. We have about two more years left here. Matthew is very busy with school, track and ROTC, and I am working at "fun" BYU approved housing. We have two crazy, lovable boys that keep us busy. As crazy as things are now I enjoy being a mother & wife. :)
5 comments:
I haven't seen Nathanuel since before we left this summer. He looks a lot different. Like Weston, but whiter. I hope my family is as beautiful as yours!
Your boys are ADORABLE!!! You must be so proud! Great blog. Hope you guys are doing well!
I love these pictures! The boys are so cute.
Hello, We just love your blog. And hope to see you soon . Let us know when your coming to good ol' cally. your pics are too cute.
Hi~ Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog decor is so cute. Love it! I Love your family picture & didn't realize how close in age our kids are. I look forward to keeping up with your fam via the blog world!
Post a Comment